Drago’s Unveils Original Charbroiled Oysters Kit
Kit Offers Everything to Recreate Restaurant Experience at Home
February 13, 2013 (New Orleans, La.) – For the first time ever, consumers can bring the “best bite of food in New Orleans” into their home or place of business, recreating the unique flavor that makes Drago’s Seafood Restaurant so popular.
Beginning Monday, February 18, 2013, fans of Drago’s can purchase an Original Charbroiled Oysters Kit at the Drago’s online store, www.dragosrestaurant.com. Orders will be shipped overnight to any location in the continental United States, bringing one of New Orleans’ most famous flavors to homes across the country.
• Three dozen fresh Louisiana raw oysters in packs (each oyster pack is marked for freshness tracking, and packed with a gel pack to keep it fresh during shipping)
• 1 pint Drago’s Charbroiling Sauce
• ½ pint Drago’s Charbroiling Cheese
• 36 aluminum cooking shells (replacing actual oyster shells)
• New Orleans-style French bread
• Drago’s Mardi Gras beads for a touch of New Orleans flair
Additionally, a complete “do it yourself” video will be available on the Drago’s YouTube channel as an instructional companion to the kit itself, helping viewers recreate the restaurant experience at home: http://www.youtube.com/user/DragosSeafood.
“Fans of our charbroiled oysters ask us nearly every day to send charbroiled oysters to their door,” says Tommy Cvitanovich, owner and manager. “We’ve heard from folks as far away as Maine, New York and California. Now there’s a way for them to bring our signature oysters home!”